Licensed Clinical Social Worker? Join us today!
StarMed Healthcare is currently looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Read through the job description below and apply today!
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Charlotte, North Carolina
TBD based upon experience
Full Job Description
- Plans for the care management of targeted populations.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and interventions to improve or maintain the social, emotional, and physical health status of the patient.
- Provides information and education to patients and their social support on available community resources.
- Maintains knowledge of community agencies and community resources for referrals and care partnerships and utilizes these to meet patient needs.
- Interviews, assesses needs, and refers patients/families to resources for social, emotional, or financial assistance when appropriate and serves as a patient advocate to help in the decision making process.
- Assists and facilitates the multidisciplinary team in understanding and integrating these aspects into the plan of care.
- Reports suspected cases of child and/or adult abuse/neglect/exploitation.
- Serves as liaison between providers, care setting, patient/patient’s social support system and Department of Social Services during evaluation/investigation.
- Utilizes advanced conflict resolution skills to identify problems, recommend solutions and work toward resolution
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned and within time frame specified
Experience and Required Skills
- Education: Master’s degree required. Graduate of a school of social work that is approved by the Council on Social Work Education with a Master’s Degree (MSW).
- Experience: 0-5 years professional social work experience in a healthcare, hospital, or community health setting providing clinical and counseling services required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: LCSW, if regulations demand required. Otherwise, LCSW or eligible for licensure (LCSW-A) preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing; knowledge of chronic disease issues; knowledge of community resources; knowledge of department processes and needs. Demonstrate above average ability in the following areas: managing a complex and varied work load, understanding physical and psychosocial assessment parameters. Strong written and verbal skills; strong problem solving, decision making, organizational and critical thinking skills; and ability to network and access appropriate resources.
- Incentive pay based on patient volume, weather, work ethic, patient experience and great attitude!
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.