Kids ages 6 months to 5 years old will help study COVID-19 vaccine’s effect on younger ages.
Charlotte, NC (November 17, 2021) – StarMed Healthcare is seeking children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old to participate in the Moderna KidCOVE COVID-19 vaccine study. The testing is to study the vaccine’s safety and efficacy for children and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in young ages.
Study participants’ compensation for travel and time can range from $1,500 to $2,000 for similar studies. The study does include the possibility of receiving a placebo. Clinical research studies are conducted by doctors and researchers who follow strict guidelines to ensure the safety of the study volunteers who participate.
- Be between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old
- Be in good health
Participants must not:
- Have received an investigational or approved vaccine for COVID-19
- Be currently taking any investigational or approved treatments for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within two weeks prior to vaccine administration
- Have participated in another COVID-19 trial in the past month
StarMed Healthcare has been involved in proving the safety and effectiveness of medications ranging from diabetes care to meningitis prevention to COVID-19 treatments. StarMed’s experienced research team helps participants feel confidence in the safety and success of the trials.
StarMed Healthcare is valued on accessible modern facilities, trusted and professional healthcare, and diversity and affordability. It offers community-focused, fully equipped urgent care centers and family medicine practice.